Monday, December 20, 2010

Publication on Kindle: Middle Grade Novel

It's here! After lots of hard work, The Ghost In Me is available for purchase here as an ebook from Amazon for the Kindle and most other electronic platforms. The paperback will be ready in about 2 weeks. Amazon hasn't uploaded the book's description yet, so I've typed that at the end of this post.

My hopes are high for 2011. The publishing world has been changing so quickly in the past five years. With the ease and accessibility of formatting for digital platforms and the internet making it possible to connect with other businesses in the industry around the world, I've decided to go for it on my own after working/writing within this business for 15 years. Thus, The Ghost In Me is the first title to be launched by "Essemkay Company Productions." A few more books and products are scheduled for release in the months ahead.

Because I've learned much on this road, I'll be blogging about tips I can share in order to help put other writers ahead in their own journeys. If you're interested in learning what I've come to know, I've added a button for anyone who might want to follow me on this publication highway. Aside from publishing and writing, I also blog about life, love, and funny things that happen along the way; so if anything, maybe you'll find some of those topics entertaining.

Thanks so much to my friends and family for all your support and encouragement. You are all incredibly wonderful, and I'm blessed to have you in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting book. I'd love to review and post on my site, http://PragmaticMom.com.

    Please let me know if you are interested.

    PragmaticMom.com (at) gmail (dot) com

    ps I get 550 page views a day.

    ReplyDelete