Monday, February 7, 2011

Picture Book Marathon

I told myself I would do this event this year. Despite crazy hectiness (yes, that is my new word, in the spirit of picture book creativeness (another new word), I finally made it to the starting line. Last night I woke a little after midnight with 3 ideas rattling my brain. I had told myself I had to wait until Monday (today) to start, so at 1:30 in the morning I got out of bed and started writing. I'm so excited to be digitally and spiritually connected to so many wonderful people--especially those who love to create books for children.

This year's logo for the marathon was designed by author-illustrator crazy-man Nathan Hale. Isn't it cool? His website has tons of fun stuff, so if you want to check it out, visit http://www.spacestationnathan.com/

As far as my tally on pb so far, my first picture book is based on the word, Caution. Don't know if that's a good sign or not. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear soon after approval