Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Holidays!

I am taking a break this week from writing/blogging in order to catch up on other business in my life that was neglected over the past month--like studying for a major exam that's coming up--but I wanted to thank my readers and fellow writers for their support. The Ghost in Me found a home on many Kindles over the holidays, and that couldn't have happened without word-of-mouth. So, thank you! And let me know what you think of Myri and Wren.

Also, I've decided to keep the 99-cent price on the ebook edition of The Ghost in Me, as well as Little Red Riding Hood, Into the Forest Again, for the next couple weeks in order to celebrate the 12 Days of Christmas. Didn't they start yesterday? Take advantage, and happy reading!

But thanks to you, my ranks on Amazon have never been so high.

#3,451 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment