Friday, February 17, 2012

Today's the Day!

The Book Blogger Love-A-Thon!!!



Jump on the link to visit some favorite book blogs--both new ones and tried-and-true ones--to see what stories are waiting to connect with you! And while you're out and about visiting, make new friends, connect with old friends, and just enjoy what this wonderful world has to offer.

Thanks to Katelyn at Tales of Books and Bands for getting this all started!!!!!

Enjoy! See where the wide world of internet links and cool people posting about #stuffworthreading will take you

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm stopping by to spread the book blogger love! It's so nice to "meet" you, and I hope to come back many more times in the future! Enjoy this awesome event!

    - Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you joined in on the Love-A-Thon! I hope you are having as great of a time as I am :)

    ReplyDelete