Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blog tour, anyone?


A blog tour gives an author a chance to showcase their book to a variety of readers who follow different venues on the web. It can be lots of fun for both the reader and the author because it gives them an opportunity to interact, get sneak peeks at new titles, or win prizes. Many authors have had lots of success with blog tours. I haven't done one, but I am looking forward to my !!!FIRST!!! in August. Woot!

The OrangeBerry Summer Splash blog tour will surely show me what these events are all about. Ms. Poikilos has scores of devoted followers, who love to see what titles she is bringing to readers.

Want to join in? You can! Slots are still available. But don't wait. The deadline is quickly approaching in mid July, so act fast!

Until then, my Dear Readers, read on and stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment