Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Life, The Universe, and Everything (LTUE) Conference


My co-author and I for The Book Lover's Cookbook are speaking at the Life, The Universe, And Everything conference in Provo tomorrow. Here is the intro video for our panel, A Feast of Fiction. Can't go wrong with Food and Books! Cheers to inspiration!

If nothing else, it features one of my favorite songs, True Green, sung by Annie Rapid.

Clicking on this link to get to the video site might be the best way to view. For quicker download, I gave the smaller version. (smaller screen). if that makes any sense or holds any validity, I have no idea at all.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=10627b6148503387c6f94c4&skin_id=1702&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear soon after approval