Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Loving the Lake in New Hampshire

These are some of the many reasons I couldn't stop smiling after I returned from my annual family trip to Lake Winnipesauke in New Hampshire a couple weeks ago. From swimming every day to fishing to sailing to tubing and helping my niece water ski for the first time, the list goes on and on. The memories have stayed with me, fueling my days and the inevitable return to work. The water was absolutely beautiful and refreshing this year, inviting me to swim through a half-mile distance in the lake each evening. Despite not having much swimming time in at the local pool, I was so glad I still had the skills and didn't find myself floating belly-up at the end of it all!

I wouldn't give up this annual visit for anything. Some day, I'd like to spend my entire summer here, or at least a fairly good portion of it.

What do you think? Any votes you'd like to share on your own spot of heaven?


 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear soon after approval