Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Power of Pink

Recently, I tasted the color of pink, thanks to a frosting from Pillsbury. Although the flavor was called "pink vanilla," it was definitely heavy on "pink" and light on vanilla.... Life just gets fuller all the time, doesn't it? Because where would I be without the opportunity to contemplate the power of pink?

After reviewing the facts, I've realize I haven't given PINK the respect it deserves. More so, I've totally underestimated it.

Not only does pink have it's own flower,

it has its own fragrance from Victoria's Secret. Want to know what PINK smells like? Check it out at your nearest VS or Bath & Body Works store. This shower gel is one of my all-time favorites.









And who doesn't know what this pink ribbon stands for?


Or who owns this car?






Or, what a "pink slip" means? (Yikes!)


Pink even has its own celebrity musician.
If that isn't enough to show pink's new-found power in the world, then take a look at this...................................................
Pink construction equipment!

Whoot!

Now if only I could find myself a pink lawnmower. Or even, a pink hammer. Or, a pink power-drill. Surely, this world has room for one of those, if not all of them. Connections, anyone? Because I'm tickled pink at the thought.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really inspired with your writing talents as neatly as with the format in your blog. Is this a paid subject or did you customize it your self? Anyway stay up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a nice blog like this one these days..

    my web site ... karate kid dad wants zip line (http://savezeek.org/)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comment will appear soon after approval