Sunday, December 21, 2014

Happy Winter Solstice! Music for Sunday

Ever since the days began getting shorter with the fall equinox, I have been looking forward to this day -- December 21st -- because this day marks the start of the sun's return back toward us.

While I enjoy any winter activity on a sunny day or bright, moonlight night, I don't like the darker days of winter. Like this morning, for example. I woke to the same gray skies that the darkness of last night had folded into. But with today's solstice date, I know that the march out of winter has begun.

Enjoy today's Sunday Solstice music and beautiful pictures. Happy Solstice, everyone! And don't forget to keep your eyes on the lights in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comment will appear soon after approval